Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Procrastinator

Everyday, I look at my house and make a mental checklist of what needs to be done. Then, I grab a pen and write it all down. Then, I lose the paper.

This weekend, though, I finally got to some stuff that needed to be done. Here are some examples of what makes me a procrastinator:

1) I finally took down the pink butterflies and lanterns in Graedon's room. He moved in there over a year ago, after Eva moved out. Everytime I changed his diaper, I'd look around and declare, "Graedon! I declare, it's time to make this into a little boy's room." Finally, that's on it's way.

2) I put away all of my clothes. The stacks on the dresser were driving me crazy. I also put away Rich's clothes. I know, that should be his job, but he was busy being busy for the greater good, so I did it for him. I emptied his drawers, re-folded everything and organized according to sleeve length. Highlight of my job? Finding an old love letter I'd sent him years ago when we were newlyweds. It was nestled in nice and snug between his tube socks and unmentionables. Sweet :)

Next, I'm going to tackle my sewing box. Scary!!

What have you been putting off?

No comments: