Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiting

I have not too much to report this week. I am waiting, waiting, waiting.

Baby has not come yet, but that's not unusual. Due dates should really be called due months. Anywhere from week 38 to 42 is healthy and normal, and a woman is not technically post-dates until the end of the 42nd week. OBGYNs around here (and I suspect in most North American hospitals) get impatient around 40 weeks, sometimes even before. For now, my client is taking it in stride and making wonderful, informed, independant decisions. Kudos!

I have a trip in the works. I am still waiting for my application to be accepted or rejected. I am not getting excited about it until I know for sure. Really. I'm not. Well, maybe a bit. :)

Until then, I a drinking tea, cleaning house and playing the waiting game.

No comments: