Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm Le-e-eaving On a Jet Plane!

I haven't mentionned it on my blog yet (scared to jinx it?) but I'm leaving tonight for a week of R&R in Nicaragua! I'm not sure of internet access or my schedule, so I can't say whether I'll be updating before mid-November. Chances are I'll be way to busy sunning myself to write up a post.

On the home front I've been working on doula clientele, scheduling electrolysis clients around my week away and working like mad to make sure the kids and husband are all set for my week of absenteeism. I was ordered by a friend not to "dare make a single meal ahead! Let them fend for themselves and really miss you!". Hmmm...couldn't do it. I'm too scared that they'll have to survive on McDs and frozen pizzas. So, a grocery-shopping I will go this afternoon and the fridge will be stocked with quick meal ingredients and snacks.

I am looking forward to this week to refuel, slow down and take a breather. Home is busy, busy, BUSY and I need a rest! The girls are generally good, except for the occasional meltdown, but Graedon! Oh, Graedon, you little firecracker, you!

But, that's a post for another time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ? No follow up on the trip ?