I've been tagged! Check out my Tagger (Taggist?)
. Her blog is awesome and I'm a regular!
Here are the rules, and I promise to abide by them! BTW, this is the post where you find out just how dull I really am :).
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
*Let each person know they've been tagged
1) I would love to have dreadlocks, but I don't think I'm nearly cool enough to pull it off.
2) I can't stand having my kids climb all over me during breakfast. I need to wake up first.
3) I love vintage clothing! If I had my way, I'd wear a different decade for every day of the week. Yet, I still can't seem to break out of the jeans & t-shirt groove.
4) If I've been on call for a client's birth, I will impatiently await the day the baby is born. As soon as that baby is out, I ignore any and all phone calls simply because I can. I love not being obligated to carry my cell around and I will sometimes take a book and hide in the woods away from any means of communication.
5) One of my simple joys in life is when I finally dig the last bit out of a condiment jar or dry goods box and get to throw it out! It makes more room in my fridge - genius!! Love it!
6) I've eaten scorpion, ants, mealworms, tongue, heart, squirrel, locust, and maybe a blue jay. The scorpion was my favourite.
And now, I am tagging: