Friday, July 22, 2011

9 Years

Rich & I just had our 9 year anniversary a couple weeks ago.  We're big into gifts (haha), so he gave me the stomach flu.  Thanks, Rich.

Actually, the whole family got the sick bug.  Luckily I only had a couple days of feeling "off".  Poor Graedy & Gen had it the worse.  I was quite concerned with Gen because babies can get dehydrated so quickly.  Graedon lazed around the house for a few days, and now he is back to himself...only more so.  I think he used the down time to store up extra energy and hatch some new adventure plans. 

All this to say:  my plans to celebrate our anniversary with a stylin' weekend away vanished down the tube.  So did the fancy restaurant supper.  So did renting a movie, since we were both passed out by 8 pm. 

What to do?  What to do?  

How would you celebrate a 9 year anniversary?  Any suggestions for fun places to visit as a couple (with baby Gen in tow)? 

No comments: