Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Update

Well, I'm all packed...baby's things, my things and the birth supplies are all ready to go for when this baby finally decides to show up. I had my 37 week prenatal yesterday, and we got to hear a good strong heartbeat (about 135 bpm), the baby has wiggled back into an ROA position (on my right side, head down, facing in - yay!), and all systems go from here. The baby is way, way, way down low, which is a bit unusual for a 4th pregnancy. Babies don't normally drop before labour, but normal isn't really my forté. Obviously, this one must feel a need to get ready ahead of time. I'm hoping it means a shorter labour and less pushing for this time.

So now we wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...And we LOVE waiting!! LOL...Good luck on your coming birth adventure!!

Pamela said...

You are so close now! Thanks for sharing your updates, I can't wait to hear about your new little one. I am wishing calm, positive birthing vibes to you. (And also wishing I lived close enough to go to your Birth Talk meetings!)

-Pamela