Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why I Haven't Blogged

I feel like I must apologize for not keeping up with this blog like I did in it's beginning. It's the usual excuses - busy, no time, bla bla bla...

Wait, no, I take that back. I don't apologize. I have been busy. I haven't had the time. But, there are no excuses to be made. I've been spending my time...

~riding bikes with my girls, Graedon in the baby seat smacking my back to make me pedal harder.

~reading ridiculously good books.

~putting away applesauce, pickles and veggies.

~baking pumpkin pie, cheesecakes and muffins.

~snuggling with my eldest who has been desperate for Mommy attention.

~watching my little guy grow up so fast, I can hardly believe it.

I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry.

3 comments:

cuddles said...

I had been feeling guilty about neglecting my blog lately as well (more so than you're neglecting yours!) Then I realized that I'm actually living my life rather than logging it, so it's okay. :)

Sounds like you've been busy and that you're happy. That's what counts! xx

Emilie said...

Cuddles! I was wondering how you were...did I win the Due Date contest? :)

cuddles said...

We were both close! I had guessed 12 weeks, and you had guessed 11. I was actually 11 weeks + 5 days! :) So now I'm 15 weeks and a day! I can't believe how fast the time is flying. Maybe when I'm as big as a house I'll find it's going by too slow, but I really don't see it. :)