Monday, August 22, 2011

Killer Elvis

Remember the Breakfast Project?

Feast your eyes on what I call...pum pum pa-a-ah!  The Killer Elvis.


What's better than the infamous peanut butter and banana sandwich? 

A peanut butter and banana and chocolate and cream cheese sandwich!

And what's better than that?

Dipping it in egg mixture and frying it up like french toast.

Yes, it is bad for you, even if it has fruit and a dairy product in it.  I was a bit afraid to try it, and so I added maple syrup.  I'll try anything with maple syrup on it.  Being Québecoise, I cut my teeth on the stuff. 

The first bite was good.  The second bite was better.  The last few bites, well, I guess I should have known when to pull the plug. 

I don't know if I'm an Elvis fan, but me and peanut butter & banana sandwiches?  We're close.

Hello, Lover.



No comments: