Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 Years

This May, Noble Electrolysis celebrates 6 years.  This May, I celebrate a new chapter in my life:  being a full-fledged Stay At Home Mom (SAHM). 

When I first started Noble Electrolysis, I had Maddie.  6 years later, there are three more tykes running around.  Somehow I had it in my mind that once they'd get out of the baby stage, they'd be less demanding on my time.  Not so.  As they've grown, their schedules have gotten more hectic and I've found my precious supply of energy and sanity quickly dwindling.  Finally, I couldn't avoid making the decision any longer.

It was a tough call - on the one hand, the kids.  On the other, my business.  Geez, I don't know....

I chose the kids.

There will be many, many things I'll miss about working from home.  I'll probably regret my decision many times, but it is what it is. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

It certainly is a bittersweet decision, but it also sounds like one that you'll be thankful for! I'm finding as I have been slowly bringing my own side jobs to a close over the last couple of years and will continue to after the birth of this baby, I'm cherishing and enjoying my "mom job" even the more!
*hugs*

Andrea R said...

I had a business I gave up after Emma was born too. :) It all works out in the end.