Monday, January 10, 2011

We're Selling Our House

Well, it had to happen sometime.  7 years, 1 business, and 4 babies later, we've outgrown the house.  When we're all in the house, the walls bulge out like in cartoons.  The neighbours look at us crooked when we exit the front door...it's like one of those circus cars where the clowns just keep coming and coming and coming. 

We've had 5 showings, with another on Wednesday night.  I'm impressed with how respectful everyone has been.  There have been no dirty boots on the hardwood floors, my underwear drawer hasn't been rifled through, no smudges on the windows...maybe it's the signs I put up everywhere that say, "DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!!"

I jest!  I jest! 

No, I've been good.  No signs, no lipstick messages on the bathroom mirrors, and only a couple breakdowns.  All in all, I'm just fine.

Take a look at our place while it still is our place:  http://www.century21allseasonsrealty.ca/linda365.html

1 comment:

Anniey Tom said...

Pricing your home right is the key factor in selling your home in a reasonable amount of time. Setting a price too high will make your home undesirable to buyers. Pricing it too low may, in fact, deter buyers who wonder what's wrong with it - or simply not get you a fair price for your property. Now is the time to do your research.