Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let's Get This Started!

This has been a long time coming! For months I have been trying to decide whether I want to become a blogger. Part of me wants to guard my privacy, and part of me wants to reach out and share. The truth is, I love blogs. I love being able to peek into another woman's home and grab onto whatever tips and tricks she can offer me. I'm partial to blogs that mirror my own life. I'm a wife, mother, homemaker, entrepreneur, birth doula and aspiring student. With so many roles to juggle, I'll take whatever help I can get, right?

And so, I start a new project. Part outreach, part hobby and part therapy, I present The Better Life. A place for me to share my ideas on achieving a better life, and being a better me. A place where our family and friends can catch up with our projects and ideas. A place where, perhaps, you will find something that you can use to make your own life better. Let the bettering begin!

No comments: